Be part of growing a platform for caring people to do extraordinary good
More than a brand, we are a MOVEMENT.
- LifeGuides celebrates life's ups and downs.
- We, as a team, celebrate people coming together in one community to share life experiences, wisdom, resilience and empathy.
- We, as a team, are creating an unstoppable movement in Human Sharing.
- We, as a team, are changing the world for good.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
At LifeGuides, we believe it’s our responsibility to provide our Guides with the same level of compassion and care that we provide to our clients and their employees.
So… the most important question you may ask is “WIIFM?” or in plain English “what’s in it for me?” We believe the relationship between our Guides and our organization should be a win-win relationship. So, what will we give you as a member of our team?
First and foremost, you will be surrounded by people who share common values:
C – put Community above self
L – lead with Love
E – Elevate humanity
A – Accountable to excellence through trust
R – build Resilience as we grow.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BECOME A GUIDE?
- Have successfully navigated through one or more of life events.
- The drive to help and support others.
- A strong sense of empathy.
- A positive and encouraging attitude.
- Great listening skills.
- Time available for client calls.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A LIFEGUIDE?
- Do meaningful work that helps others.
- Work remotely.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Receive financial compensation for your work. Different rates based on your level of contribution.
- Deepen relationships and personal growth.
- Be part of a growing movement, creating greater connection & caring in our society.
- Continuing education to reach your full potential as Guide.
- Access to complimentary Guide sessions.
WHAT DO GUIDES DO?
- Has recurring sessions with members to listen, provide understanding and guidance, and ultimately help them build resilience and thrive.
- Share their experiences through content creation in the form of blog, video series, webinars, podcast.
- Participate in special projects aimed to increase the experience and operations of our Guide Community.
- Participate in ongoing training & development to optimize the member experience.
- Be active within our Guide Community to help others grow.
- Participate in client launch events.
- Have a PC desktop, Mac or laptop with a working camera and microphone (mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones cannot be used).
- Must have a reliable internet connection.
- Must have a dedicated workspace free of distractions.
- Possess intermediate computer skills.
- Must remain at your workspace for the entirety of sessions with members.
- Must be dressed appropriately (business casual) for video calls.
- Must be willing to create a video profile.
- Must be able to commit at least 5 hours a week to be available for member sessions.
To review all the topics our Guides support, please click here. You will be prompted in the questions below to identify the topics the most relevant to your own journey.
For more information about Becoming A Guide, click here. We look forward to hearing from you!